MP3: Ponytail – Jammin’ on a major scale
Editorial note: There has been some dispute over the information posted here, but we merely presented information we were told at the time of interview. A full transcript will be posted shortly.
Apparently there are some massive changes underway so we have removed the previous information at the email request of Wham City, received 0133AM 06/30/2008 :
we are having a meeting right now, will know everything ASAP.
sorry for the miscommunication.
if you could please remove that post or something to the like, it would help us a great deal. we are getting flooded with emails from bleep. thank you,
We completely understand the uncertain nature of booking an event such as Whartscape. and the changes in venues will be immediately reported as we are made aware of them. Keep on keepin on.
Update 06/30/2008 1052AM: Hmm, here’s what the Myspace bulletin says this morning, and it looks pretty similar to what we initially reported. Check it after the jump:
THURSDAY CHARLES THEATER 1711 N CHARLES ST (6PM TO 12AM)
MARK HOSLER (NEGATIVLAND) ON ILLEGAL ART
FRIDAY 2640 SPACE, 2640 ST PAUL ST (6PM TO 11PM)
GOLDEN AGE (FORMELY MORE DOGS)
LESSER GONZALEZ ALVAREZ
A MURMERED TALE
SATURDAY OUTSIDE 331 NORTH AVE(NOON to 10PM)
THE MAE SHI
LEXIE MOUNTAIN BOYS
SATURNIGHT SONAR 407 E SARATOGA(11PM to 2AM)
SECRET SURPRISE GUEST
NUCLEAR POWER PANTS
FOOD FOR ANIMALS
SUNDAY OUTSIDE 331 NORTH AVE (NOON to 10PM)
PARTS AND LABOR
TREY TOLD ‘EM
KYLE H MABSON
MINCEMEAT OR TENSPEED
SUN NIGHT ANNEX THEATER (11PM to 2AM)
DJ DOG DICK
- Whartscape 2008 Schedule, now with set times!Now you can plan your time tables between Art and...
- Venue Drama: Lo-Fi and the Talking HeadEditorial Note: Aural States takes no side in the Lo-Fi...
- Whartscape 2008 will eat your children…with awesomeness.Oh boy, get your armor on. This is gonna be...
- Whartscape 2008 Day 2 ReviewWhartscape 2008′s Friday show was at the 2640 Space, a...
- Whartscape 2008 Day 1 ReviewThursday night, the first night of Whartscape, had that still...