Ever wanted to camp out and attend a fantastic music festival on a big farm? Don’t feel like trekking out to Tennessee? Then boy, have we got the fest for you: Farm Fest 2009 out in Millers, MD.
Organized by local psych-rockers the Flying Eyes, the festival is a celebration of the creme de la creme of psych-influenced artists in the area:
The Black Hollies
The Flying Eyes
Strangers Family Band
Vincent Black Shadow
The Deaf Scene
Bad Liquor Pond
Plus special guests:
DJ Amanda Otto
The Herman Melville Experience
and Ian Humphrey!!!
Do yourself a favor and get to this.
The Deaf Scene- 4pm
Bad Liquor Pond- 5pm
The Albertans- 6pm
Vincent Black Shadow- 8pm
Pinche Gringo- 9pm
The Flying Eyes- 10pm
The Black Hollies- 11pm
Strangers Family Band- 12am
PRE-SALE TICKETS ARE ONLY $13!!! BUY IN ADVANCE AND SAVE MONEY!
Contact us to buy them:
1) Live music all day and night
2) Free camping
4) And a free copy of The Flying Eyes brand new EP, “Winter”, all for only $13 admission!!!
DIRECTIONS TO FARM FEST:
- Go North on I-83
- Take exit 27 for MD-137/Mt Carmel Rd
- Turn left at MD-137/Mount Carmel Rd
- Turn right at Falls Rd/MD-25 and go 6.2 miles
- Turn left at Hoffmanville Rd
- Turn left at Alesia Rd
(*NOTE*: Do not make the right turn onto the first Alesia Rd. you see. Continue underneath the bridge and then make a left onto the second Alesia Rd.)
- Make a right turn into the driveway marked with balloons a.k.a 4600!!!
- Aural States Fest II: Spotlights – Noble Lake, Vincent Black Shadow, Height With Friends[Audio clip: view full post to listen] MP3: Noble Lake...
- Live Audio: Vincent Black Shadow @ the Talking Head (2008.11.07)Photo Credit: Greg Szeto Again, another exclusive audio offering from...
- Jay Reatard, Vincent Black Shadow, Ratsize @ SonarAlexa’s Take: On a Sunday, I was curious to see...
- Virgin Fest 2008 Preview: The Black KeysI lived in Cleveland during the halcyon days following the...
- Aural States Fest 2009: Live Audio – Andy Abelow feat. Caleb Stine, Bob Keal, John Varrone, Bethany Dinsick, Austin StahlThis was sort of a Make A Wish foundation type...