But here we are. Bigger, badder, more aurally pleasing than ever.
And to celebrate, we are bringing you one mother of a budget-conscious, music-filled weekend. Here are the details:
Aural States Fest
Celebrating 1 year of bringing aural pleasure to Bmore, DC and everywhere else.
Jan 30th: Sonar Club Stage/Talking Head Club (Performance night)
featuring some of the best in Baltimore:
Wye Oak (http://www.myspace.com/wyeoak)
Lo Moda (http://www.myspace.com/lowmoda)
Small Sur (http://www.myspace.com/smallsur)
Sri Aurobindo (http://www.myspace.com/sriaurobindo)
Andy Abelow (http://www.myspace.com/andyabelow)
Jan 31st: Hexagon Space (Dance night)
price will be $10 for Jan 30th, TBD for Jan 31st.
stay tuned for additions to the line-up, and other exciting announcements…
- Aural States Fest 2009: The Final CutOK everyone, gather round! The line-ups and venue info are...
- Aural States Fest 2009: Live Audio – Imperial ChinaLong have we sung the praises of DC’s Imperial China,...
- Aural States Fest 2009: Live Audio – CavernsSick. Heavy. The sonic apocalypse (as tagged by the UK...
- Aural States Fest 2009: Panorama Photos (Andras)Andras Frenyo was kind enough to come out to Aural...
- Aural States Fest 2009: Live Audio – CANNOT BE STOPPEDDC’s Farley Miller aka CANNOT BE STOPPED surprised a lot...